The Human Body
The human body is an amazing instrument. Human bone is as strong as granite. The stomach’s digestive acids are strong enough to dissolve zinc. Each kidney contains one-million individual filters and filters an average of 1.3 liters of blood per minute. In 30 minutes, the average body gives off enough heat to bring a half gallon of water to a boil. There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body. Each minute, 300 million cells die, and 300 billion new cells are produced each day.
Redox Signaling Molecules
The average human body contains trillions! They make up every single part of the body: skin cells, heart cells, liver cells, blood cells… this list goes on and on. Inside each cell is a highly developed communication system — think of it as your very own cellular email network. They communicate within themselves and to each other by sending messages to your genes. And communication between cells is crucial.
Cells communicate with your genes when they are sick, sending the signal to heal. They communicate when something is wrong, sending the message to make it right. Most importantly, they communicate to your genes when a cell is dying or corrupt, sending the message to replace it with a new cell. That little cellular email system relies on redox signaling molecules.
To maintain optimum health, it is crucial that our cells communicate. Unfortunately, there are a few things that can interfere with your cells’ signaling. Think of them again as an email system. If your internet is out of date, it takes a lot longer to send an email — if you can send it at all. Why? Because as things age, they get rusty and out-dated. They get slow. They don’t work as well as they did when they were brand new.
And aging isn’t the only factor. Stress, the foods we eat, and our environment are also influences that can affect how well our cells are working to communicate — or are not working. When our redox signaling molecules aren’t working at their optimum levels, our
bodies are at risk. Here are a few health facts:
- Cardiovascular system: 1 in every 4 deaths in the USA is related to heart disease. It is the leading cause of death in both men and women.
- Hormone modulation: Imbalance of hormones affects essential sex and reproductive hormones.
- Inflammatory response: An inflammatory response occurs when tissues are injured by stress, bacteria, trauma, toxins, or many other causes.
- Immune system: Stress, poor diet, excessive alcohol use, medications, lack of sleep, and not getting enough exercise are just a few things that can weaken the immune system.
- Autoimmune disorders: An autoimmune disease happens when your body’s natural immune system responds incorrectly and attacks your body’s tissue as if it were foreign a foreign substance.
- Digestive function: More than 34 million Americans are afflicted with diseases of the digestive system.
Nearly two decades ago, a man named Verdis Norton was put on the board of a small cellular technology company. This company was exploring redox signaling molecules, aka your cells’ email system. Sadly, the company went broke. But Verdis, recognizing the impact their cell signaling technology could have, approached some business partners and bought the technology.
He gathered doctors, inventors, and scientists and got to work. After prolonged
research, they discovered a way to produce redox signaling molecules outside of
the human body and called their product ASEA REDOX Cell Signaling Supplement, which is also called ASEA Water.
ASEA Water benefits anyone, any age. It’s a shelf-stable, consumable supplement that contains the very cell signaling molecules your body uses to communicate on a cellular level. It is created through a patented, groundbreaking process that takes purified water and natural salt molecules and reorganizes them into
redox signaling molecules.
It has been tested extensively and shown to help affect genes and activate genetic pathways that:
- Maintain a healthier inflammatory response.
- Improve the health of the immune system.
- Help support arterial elasticity and sustain cardiovascular health.
- Improve production of digestive enzymes and promote gut health.
- Control hormone balance and support wellness and vitality.
ASEA’s breakthrough technology enhances the ability of your redox signaling molecules
to communicate with each other. It ensures optimal cellular revitalization and renewal and supports the making of healthy new cells. It’s the only supplement proven to
contain redox signaling molecules. Four ounces of ASEA water a day can help
your cells communicate on a genetic level, helping cells function, communicate,
Once ASEA developed their redox supplement, the first thing they did was determine its safety for human consumption. ASEA has spent more than $5 million to test redox supplement and learn more about the technology of improving cellular health. The results show ASEA to be safe for bodily systems, organs, and tissues. ASEA’s products are produced in NSF-certified, FDA-registered facilities. They have been certified by BioAgilytix Laboratories, an independent third-party lab, to contain active redox signaling molecules. ASEA does not use animal testing.
ASEA also has these other quality products:
- ASEA RENU 28, a revitalizing skin care therapy proven to contain redox signaling molecules
- ASEA VIA Source, a whole-food micronutrient vitamin supplement
- ASEA VIA Lifemax, an active lifestyle dietary support supplement
- ASEA VIA Biome, a full-spectrum probiotic supplement that contains 16 probiotic strains and three types of prebiotics
Find out more about ASEA and their state-of-the-art products by visiting www.aseaglobal.com or contacting an ASEA associate.